Wednesday 22 May 2013

truth

the truth is i don't even know what i feel anymore. my feeling just dead. i can't feel any butterfly in my stomach when meet that cute guy,i can't tell if i fall in love or not, for a second i thought i like him but another second it just something i created because i hate being lonely. i can tell there are so many cute boys out there,but i like them because they were cute. i don't want them to be my boyfriend and yet i don't like being single. but i can tell you, i'm no longer have this "fall in love" feeling anymore. like somebody took it away with him after he was gone. yes the last time i fall in love,it was with him. and right now,i miss being in love :( i want to feel it again. i might be with other guy now,but i only be with him because i need to know someone still like me,he loves me. but he changed,no more feel being loved, i feel he was ignoring me. and i hate that! oh gosh i wish i can be with you moss :'( i miss you. A LOT


No comments:

Post a Comment