Tuesday 21 May 2013

long distance

The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.

I feel it right now. I'm not so sure if he miss me or forget me,all I know is he doesn't care about me anymore. so I guess the answer is he never miss me at all :') a hard fact that I have to face. at first of our relationship I thought we will make this work,but now look at us; we act like strangers,like we never knew each other,this is like a competition of who can act like they're careless,but deep inside we know this is not it supposed to be. we can still save this relationship,but I'm too stubborn to make the first move and he's too selfish to care. I don't know where or when this gonna end. honestly I feel sick of it,I'm tired,I want the old him, I want our relationship, but as far as I can see he no longer care. me and him,we were separated by miles, he was at San Francisco while I'm sitting here in front of my laptop at Jakarta. I guess our main problem is about the communication. we didn't  talk to each other for a couple days, I guess week. I have so many things to told,but he never there to listen. he was so busy with his life. I found some quotes about the important of communication in relationship:

If you can no longer keep a conversation going, then don’t expect to be able to keep the relationship going.

A simple talk can save millions of relationships in this world. Only if both sides will be open to make things right.

Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

The best person to talk to about the problems in your relationship is the person you are in the relationship with.


No comments:

Post a Comment